CP-16U contactless MR-element angle sensor with magnetoresistive element
Thanks to its built-in temperature compensation unit, this compact sensor enjoys low current consumption (0.6 mA max.) irrespective of temperature, making it compatible with 4-20mA 2-wire communication systems. Also features low torque, high durability, and improved output sensitivity.
- Ultra low Torque: 0.1 mN・m
- Low current consumption < 0.6mA
- Effective electrical travel: 90° (120° optionally available as CP-16U-1)
- Output sensitivity: 3.5～6.5% Vin/10°
- Independent linearity: ±1.5％ FS=90°
- Input voltage: DC 3～5.5 V
- Thrust load tolerance: 1 N
- Radial load tolerance: 5 N
Typical applications are: tension control, paper thickness sensor, valve positioner.
We have a range of additional products and customized solutions.
Please send us your
request or call us.