DMU30 High Performance MEMS IMU
PEWATRON is pleased to announce the new high performance inertial unit from Silicon Sensing.
DMU30 is a ground-breaking, tactical grade non-ITAR MEMS IMU alternative to more costly “FOG-grade” IMUs. It is intended for use in precise motion sensing application, ranging from unmanned vehicle navigation to surveying and mapping, and will be coming soon on the market.
DMU30 is based on the latest design of VSG3QMAX inductive resonating MEMS gyroscope and capacitive accelerometers to provide excellent bias instability and random walk.
DMU30 is an aluminium alloy assembly with IP67 waterproof sealing.
This product is intended for hydrographic surveying, airborne mapping, inertial navigation systems, AHRS, autonomous vehicle control and generally as alternative to FOG/RLG IMUs.
- Precision 6-DOF dynamic measurement unit
- Bias instability <0.2°/hr and 0.03mg
- Random Walk <0.04°/hr and 0.05m/s/?hr
- RS422 digital output
- 3 rate ±200°/s and 3x ±10g acceleration
- temperature outputs
- Sealed housing to IP67
- Small size: 68 x 61 x 62mm Module, only 300g
- Can be powered from 4.75 to 36VDC
- Expansion capability to add more sensors (e.g. magnetometer, barometer)
We have a range of additional products and customized solutions.
Please send us your
request or call us.