E8T flat miniature optical encoder up to 720CPR
Pewatron introduces US Digital’s E8T miniature optical encoder. Combining small form factor and resolutions up to 720 CPR, the E8T is ideally suited for medical and other space sensitive applications that require reliable position and velocity feedback. The E8T’s small package footprint fits motors as small as National Electrical Manufacturers Association (NEMA) size 11 with more than 40% reduction in package height compared to other commercially available solutions.
Utilizing US Digital’s proprietary OPTO-ASIC technology, the newly announced E8T supports up to 60’000 rpm rotational speed (depending on resolution) with excellent repeatability. The E8T features either single-ended or differential signal outputs. Moreover, the E8T features a simple and secure, push-on hub disk design and a high-retention connector for quick, easy and reliable installation that keeps assembly cost and complexity to a minimum.
Whether its portable technology or diagnostic equipment destined for the laboratory floor, today’s medical applications face increasing pressure to become smaller and lighter without compromising functionality
The E8T’s small, low profile package and available resolutions make it uniquely positioned to help address these requirements while delivering excellent value and reliability relative to alternative motion control solutions.”
- 9 resolutions up to 720 CPR
- Rotational speed up to 60‘000 rpm
- 3,240 configurations available, including single and differential output
- Compact, low profile form factor 28.45 millimeter (mm) package outside diameter 11.68 mm package height Fits NEMA 11, 14 and 17 motors
- Simple and efficient assembly process Four-piece construction Push-on hub disk design, patent pending (no screws)
- 100 kilohertz frequency response
- Functional replacement for US Digital’s E7P and E8P
We have a range of additional products and customized solutions.
Please send us your
request or call us.