High-performance inertial measuring unit DMU30 for
The DMU30 is a groundbreaking and ITAR-free high-precision MEMS IMU that represents an alternative to more expensive fiber-optic IMUs. It is particularly suitable for use in mapping. An application presented at the PEWATRON booth shows how multiple rotations can be used to precisely determine the true north.
The DMU30 is based on the current model of the inductive MEMS resonant gyro VSG3QMAX and on capacitive acceleration sensors. As a result, it offers excellent properties in terms of bias instability and random walk.
The DMU30 is an IP67 waterproof aluminum alloy unit.
This product can be used for hydrographic monitoring, airborne mapping, inertial navigation systems, AHRS, autonomous vehicle control, and generally as an alternative to fiber gyro / laser gyro IMUs.
- Precision 6-DOF dynamic measurement unit
- Bias instability <0.2°/hr and 0.03mg
- Random Walk <0.04°/√hr and 0.05m/s/√hr
- RS422 digital output
- 3 rate ±200°/s and 3x ±10g acceleration
- temperature outputs
- Sealed housing to IP67
- Small size: 68 x 61 x 62mm Module, only 300g
- Can be powered from 4.75 to 36VDC
- Expansion capability to add more sensors (e.g. magnetometer, barometer)
We have a range of additional products and customized solutions.
Please send us your
request or call us.