MSP-300 Series by Mean Well
PEWATRON introduces the MEAN WELL 300 W AC/DC medical enclosed type power supply - MSP-300 series, in response to the demands of high reliability power supply for the medical market. The enclosed type series complies with international medical safety regulations (MOOP level) and is characterized by its low leakage current (<300 uA at 264 VAC) that is suitable for “non-patient contact” equipments. With the features of high efficiency, extreme low no load power consumption (<0.5 W), 1U low profile (41 mm) and EMI Class B compliance, the new series fullfills the high quality demands of medical applications.
With up-to date high frequency switching technology, MSP-300 possesses up to 89 % of high efficiency, so it can be cooled by the built-in long life DC fan from -40 to +50 °C ambient temperature under full load condition, and even up to +70 °C with suitable derating. In addition, MSP-300 series are equiped with the function of 300 VAC input surge immunity for 5 seconds, which can reduce the damages caused by the unstable AC mains. Other standard functions include protections for short circuit, overload (constant current mode), over voltage, and over temperature, remote sense, and DC OK signal output. Meanwhile, MSP-300 models are equiped with built-in remote ON/OFF control and 5 V/0.3 A standby output to achieve no load power consumption <0.5 W, hence, they can be used in all kinds of “green mode” medical equipment or electric devices and fulfill the energy-saving requirements for end systems. MSP-300 series comply with global certificates per UL/CUL/CB/CE medical safety regulations and can ensure your safety. Suitable applications include medical equipment requiring low leakage current, chemical and biological detection equipment, analysis facilities, and any systems having low no load power consumption requirement.
The MSP-300 features include:
• 1U low profile (41 mm)
• High efficiency up to 89 %
• Low leakage current <300 uA at 264 VAC
• Universal AC input 85 to 264 VAC
• Built-in active PFC function, PF>0.95
• Withstand 300 VAC surge for 5 seconds
• Protection: Short circuit, overload, over-voltage, over-temperature
• Built-in constant current limiting circuit
• Built-in remote sense function
• DC OK signal
• Cooling by built-in fan with fan speed control
• Built-in remote ON/OFF control and 5V/0.3 A standby output
• No load power consumption <0.5 W
• Certificate: UL/CUL/CB/CE
• Dimension: 199x105x41 mm (LxWxH)
We have a range of additional products and customized solutions.
Please send us your
request or call us.