Multi-channel voltage monitoring of fuel cells and battery stacks
The Smart Electronics CVMpro family provides a large complement of electrically isolated voltage measurement channels designed especially for testing fuel cells and battery stacks.
CVMpro family modules sequentially read the values from up to 90 measurement channels. A CAN bus handles the device configuration as well as the transfer of measurement data to a host computer. Higher channel counts can be configured by cascading several devices of the same series using a separate CAN bus. The CVMpro devices are ideally suited for monitoring fuel cell stacks, electrolyzes, battery stacks and high-performance capacitors. The units are deployed in mobile systems such as electro-vehicles, in submarines and in test bench instrumentation. For military/aerospace applications a special version is available that meet the military standards MIL-STD 461C 1986-08-04, Part 6, CE01, CE03, RE02 and MIL-STD 462 D, 1993-01-11 220.127.116.11
For software development a Function library for C/C++ and LabVIEW for Windows is available. To aid the configuration and visualization of measurement results the visualisation soft CVMView!pro-V2 is also available off the shelf.
Numerous optional hardware accessories such as USB/CAN bus interface module, various CAN bus connection cables and CAN bus termination units ensure that the CVMpro can be integrated very quickly into any test environment.
- Measurement module for multiple-cell voltage measurement
- Modules are cascadable
- Single cell measurements in the ±1.2 V range
- Double cell measurements in the ±2,4 V range
- Easily integrated in existing measurement instrumentation
- Capable of PC-less, i.e., standalone operation
- Open-circuit detection
- Wide range of module operating power
- Compact aluminum housing w/ IP54 / NEMA 3 enclosure rating
- Simultaneous availability of both condensed and individual measurement values for monitoring and analysis
- Windows compatible GUI, software drivers, and programming interfaces
- Temperature range, operation / storage -25 C to +80 C
The CVMpro family is a high performance and high quality dedicated data acquisitions system with a very low cost per channel that is hard to beat.
We have a range of additional products and customized solutions.
Please send us your
request or call us.