PSH150 – the first DIN mounting rail power supply with 10 kV isolation
The PSH150 is a modern, digitally controlled and programmable 150 W power supply. The input voltage range is between 90 and 227 V AC; the output can be programmed from 5 to 55 V DC on the front panel or via software (USB or RS-485), making it possible to supply different loads (e.g. servo drives). The PSH150 works reliably up to 50°C without power derating.
- Class II wiring (PE connection not required)
- 10 kV AC primary to secondary isolation (suitable for energy management applications)
- Wide, adjustable output voltage range of 5 to 55 V DC
- Auxiliary 12 V/100 mA auxiliary voltage output
- User adjustable current limitation threshold
- Remote ON/OFF or other remote control functions possible through INHIBIT input
- Modbus over USB and RS-485 for control and monitoring
- Parallel operation for power increases or redundancy (integrated ORing diode circuitry)
- Suitable for POWERMASTER software (Windows or Android OS)
We have a range of additional products and customized solutions.
Please send us your
request or call us.