RSP-75 Ultra-Compact Low-Cost Power Supply from Mean Well
With a height of just 30 mm (1U), the RSP-75 series from Mean Well is extremely compact. Employing convection cooling without a fan and boasting extremely high efficiency, the devices are ideally suited to systems that require cost-optimised, energy-saving, quiet and compact power supplies.
From universal voltage input 85...264 VAC with power factor correction (PFC), the devices supply single voltages of 3.3 VDC...48 VDC. Thanks to the high efficiency of up to 89%, the models can operate with convection cooling at full capacity in the range -25 °C…+50 °C and at less than full power at up to +70 °C. Other features include the remote ON/OFF function and comprehensive protection against short circuiting, overload and overvoltage. All devices comply with global safety standards according to TÜV, CB, UL, cUL, CCC and the CE directives as well as the specific standard TÜV EN61558-2-16 for household appliances.
Areas of application include industrial automation systems, electromechanical devices, household appliances (beverage and food vending machines, coffee machines, etc.), industrial devices, instruments and all systems with an installation height of 1U.
- 30 mm low-profile design, suitable for installation in 1U systems
- Universal input 85...264 VAC
- Active PFC
- High efficiency up to 89%
- No-fan design, convection cooling
- Operating range -25...+70 °C
- Protection against short circuiting, overload and overvoltage
- Constant current limiting circuit
- Remote ON/OFF control input
- LED power display for power ON
- Certificates: TUV/CB/CE/UL/cUL/CCC
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 159x97x30 mm
We have a range of additional products and customized solutions.
Please send us your
request or call us.