Slim Contactless angle sensor CP-1HX
The CP-1Hx is a new contactless angle sensor developed for small space constraints, with a body thickness of only 4.4 mm.
It is particularly well suited for humanoid robots, personal mobility devices, for measuring the angle of hip joint in exoskeletons, As a special variant, a touchless version comprising a separate magnet unit is available on request, which can be used for measuring the flap angle of a valve in a flowmeter.
It is proposed in 2 shaft versions: with integrated Ø6mm shaft, either D-cut or with double-side flat. The angular range can be chosen from 50° up to 360°, with single or dual output, this with a good absolute linearity of +/-2%. Electrical output signals are either 5V ratiometric or PWM, with high ESD immunity and electrical field immunity EMI.
- Slim size hall effect angular sensor
- Projected body height only 4.4mm
- Range 50° up to 360°
- Output 5V ratiometric or PWM
- Absolute linearity of ±2% FS
- Ø6mm Shaft with either D-cut or double-sided flat profile
- Separate touchless magnet unit available on demand
- High ESD and EMS protection
We have a range of additional products and customized solutions.
Please send us your
request or call us.