The EC410: a breakthrough for oxygen electrochemical sensors
Pewatron is pleased to present the EC410 electrochemical cell from SGX Sensortech, a company with extensive experience in the development of gas sensor products. The EC 410’s innovative design solves the main problems of classical lead-based electrochemical cells: low lifetime expectancy, high drift and cross interference to other gases.
- Measurement range 0 – 30% volume oxygen
- Built-in reference electrode
- Anode has a polymer electrode membrane and water-absorbing layer
- No sacrificial element layers in sensor element
- Long life cycle (> 36 months): lifetime not determined by internal consumable
- Perfect for hand-held analysers and battery-powered transmitters. Sensor element footprint: average 20 x 16.6mm
- Extremely low long-term output drift at less than 2% per month
- No cross interference with CO2 and hydrocarbons
We have a range of additional products and customized solutions.
Please send us your
request or call us.