The SGX-SureCO: 2-electrode carbon monoxide gas sensor for HVAC applications
Pewatron is pleased to present the SGX-SureCO electrochemical cell from SGX Sensortech, a company with extensive experience in the development of gas sensor products. The SGX-SureCO carbon monoxide sensor is designed for HVAC applications, where it is expected that the sensor lifetime is very long and the long-term output drift is minimized. This to ensure stability and long operation hours without having to calibrate or change the sensor.
- Measurement range 0…1000 ppm CO
- 2-electrode electrochemical sensor
- Long life cycle; > 60 months and warranty of 60 months
- Perfect also for hand-held analysers and battery-powered transmitters.
- Sensor element footprint: average 20 x 16.5 mm
- Extremely low long-term output drift at less than 5 % per year
- No or very little cross interference with hydrogen, nitric oxide, sulphur containing gasses and hydrocarbons
We have a range of additional products and customized solutions.
Please send us your
request or call us.